Thursday, September 07, 2006

Acceptance and exile – see, I have this nagging doubt the former is not meant to be my due and the latter is a primary state of being – even despite the phases of the moon being potential allies – I suspect my cross-cultural ancestry places me as an outsider, feels that way at times – an observer, seen as a stereotype –

To be an exile within one’s own life is an odd place to find yourself –

Others say you are getting too used to the comfort of failure. I ask, is there one? Theorists say there is, but that’s because they do not have the same legacy or this vicious stooge walking beside them, the shadow-man on their back always in the process of letting you know how shite he thinks you are – I’ve never been able to identify him but he governs many breaths -

1 comment:

maldoror said...

Comfort in failure? Hunh. Only they who gave away the dream when they saw it not coming speak of comfort in failure. Even if you haven't yet located the dream. Comfort in failure is a sop to comfort the comfortable.